Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

MIA October

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I posted! The month of October entailed Fall Break and our first go around with Aimsweb benchmarking. Between the benchmarking itself, evaluating the data, and re-placing the students in Tiers -there just hasn't been much to "tweet about." Now that new groups have been established I am excited about the new students I have gained and continuing to support students continuing in my REACH group. Here is a hodgepodge of photos from September and October.

Compare/Contrast Copycat Bird

The students read, Copycat Bird and learned all about how the Indigo bird mimics the Fire finch. The students completed a Venn diagram to compare and contrast the two birds. They really impressed me by identifying some ways that I didn't even pick up on!





Second Graders' Poetry Exploration for 

Long & Short Vowel Sounds






0 comments:

Post a Comment